Yes, you can use your Apple Watch as a navigator. The Apple Watch comes with a built-in Maps app that allows you to get turn-by-turn directions and view maps directly on your wrist. To use your Apple Watch as a navigator, follow these steps:
- Press the Digital Crown to access the Home screen on your Apple Watch.
- Open the Maps app by tapping on its icon.
- You can either use the search feature (by tapping the search icon) or use Force Touch (press firmly on the screen) to access additional options such as “Search Nearby” or “Dictate Destination.”
- Choose your desired method to input your destination.
- Once you’ve selected your destination, the Apple Watch will display turn-by-turn directions, along with haptic feedback to guide you along the route.
Make sure your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone, as it relies on the iPhone’s GPS and internet connection for accurate navigation. Keep in mind that using the Maps app and GPS features may consume more battery life than other functions.