Setting up your Apple Watch is a straightforward process. Here are the steps to follow:
- First, make sure your iPhone is updated to the latest version of iOS.
- Turn on your Apple Watch by pressing and holding the side button until the Apple logo appears.
- Bring your iPhone close to your Apple Watch. You should see a prompt on your iPhone asking if you want to set up the watch. Tap “Continue.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions on your iPhone to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone. You’ll be asked to choose a language, and then to hold your iPhone up to the Apple Watch to pair the two devices.
- You’ll be prompted to set up the watch, including choosing your wrist preference, setting up Apple Pay, and selecting which apps you want to install on your watch.
- Once you’ve completed the setup process, your Apple Watch will be ready to use!
Note: You will need to have an Apple ID and be signed in to it on your iPhone to set up your Apple Watch.